An ab workout doesn’t have to last an hour if you don’t have time. Try out our 10 minute ab workout, just one of our many ab workouts! Many workouts require time and concentration, expect you to go to the gym, but this one could not be easier. Only asking for 10 minutes within your buy schedule, you can fit it in when you wake up, during your lunch break at work or while you are waiting for your dinner to cook.
If you want a more full workout, try including workout exercises from the leg workouts, back workouts or bicep workouts. You can even decide to extend the 10 minutes on some days if you have the time. This ab workout is made for you to fit it in whenever you can. Fitness freaks, take a look!
10 Minute Ab Workout Routine
Whether you are looking for a bikini body or a killer six-pack, try out these ab exercises to get your body in shape! If you find it too easy, pump up the sets or reps, and if you find it too hard then do the opposite – always work to your ability.
- Long Arm Crunch: lying on your back with knees bent and arms extended over your head, raise your arms from the floor so they are above your head and use your torso to push up – 12 reps
- Reverse Crunch: lying on your back with your hands behind your head, being your knees into your chest at a 90 degrees agle with your feet pointed to the ceiling and raise your hips using your stomach muscles, return without letting your feet touch the floor – 12 reps
- Janda Sit-Up: lying on your back with your knees bent and hands behind your head, press your heels into the floor while performing a normal crunch – 12 reps
- Jackknife: lying on your back with your arms extended over your head, simultaneously raise your arms and legs to touch each other, both working towards a halfway meeting point – 12 reps
- Extended Plank: in a press up position, place your hands around 8 inches in front of your shoulders keeping your body straight, hold for 45 seconds and breathe normally
This set of ab exercises should be repeated 3 times to complete the 10 minute ab workout. If you are taking too long or too short, increase/decrease the number of reps.
Alternative 10 Minute Ab Workout
Here is another option for a 10 minute ab workout, feel free to mix and match ab exercises after you have trialed them out and found what works best for you.
Remember to seek professional advice if you experience any discomfort or muscle injury.