If you want to improve your health and strengthen your fitness then you are in the right place! Not only does fitness include eating well, but you have to pay attention to your body and take on fitness exercises too. Going on diets might be one way, or persuing weight loss another, as long as you keep thinking about your fitness and do it all in the appropriate way.
Good Fitness Activities
In order for your body to be in its best shape, you need to be giving it as much fitness nutrition as possible. Once you accomplish a healthy diet then you can move on to strengthening your body physically. Here are some good fitness activities that you might want to include in your fitness plan:
- Running/Jogging: cardio workout, strengthens a range of muscles
- Swimming: strengthens range of muscles, good for arms
- Cycling: good for legs and abs, strengthens range of muscles
- Yoga: stretches and strengthens muscle tissue, relaxing and calm
Good Fitness Workouts
The following fitness suggestions are more appropriate for you to do in a gym or the comfort of your own home. They are easy and simple to follow and you can do them whilst juggling between different activities if you are busy:
- Single-leg stand: balance on one leg for 30 seconds and then switch, strengthens hamstrings and balance, can be done when brushing your teeth or on the phone
- Jumping jacks/star jumps: 5-10 minutes of these are a proven calorie burner and good exercise for heart rate, can be done whilst watching tv or after waking up
- Standing push-ups: lean against a bed/sofa or any object that gives you a slope according to your height, imitate the push-up movements for about 10-30 reps, can be done whilst cooking or watching tv
- Dumbbell exercises: whichever you prefer, can be done before bed or at work waiting for a meeting
Click here for more fitness tips!