It happens to us all. Getting lazy or leaving something ¨for tomorrow¨, but you shouldn’t let this happen when it comes to staying healthy and looking after your body. Whether you are researching diets or thinking about weight loss, it can be easy to lose faith and remain pessamistic. Hopefully what you are about to read will help you overcome that and stay on track!
Thinking About Weight Loss
Keep the following in mind if you are starting, or have already starting, a new diet plan (for weight loss or not):
- Understand clearly your motive and why you are doing what you are doing, what exactly is your goal?
- Track your progress so you can see exactly how you are doing, some results aren’t visible on the outside
- Have a visual image for how you want to see yourself
- Get rid of any emotional demons holding you back and any self-criticisms you are holding on to
- If you are planning on attending exercise classes, pay for them in advance because this will force yourself to go when having a lazy day
- Get friends or family members involved in your weight loss plan or organise one together, reinforcement from people who know you can be helpful
- Keep positive! Your mental attitude has an influential power over your actions
- Include things that make you happy and that you love: if working out, do it to music you enjoy and if dieting, include fruits or your favourite vegetables in your dishes